's Forum Archives - Retro - Classic Bikes

Archive Home >> Retro - Classic Bikes

Anybody Know Where to Get Reynolds 531 Labels? (nm)(9 posts)

Anybody Know Where to Get Reynolds 531 Labels? (nm)VW
Oct 31, 2003 5:34 PM
I see them on Ebay but they're aren't any right now but..Dave Hickey
Nov 2, 2003 7:58 AM
Why don't you check into having some made?
Another one...Dave Hickey
Nov 2, 2003 8:00 AM has all the different logos..
Another one...VW
Nov 3, 2003 4:15 PM
Yup, this is the one I remembered seeing when I was a kid gawking the Raleigh Professional at the bike shop! I wonder how much it would cost me to have Airglow reproduce it when they repaint my bike?

re: Anybody Know Where to Get Reynolds 531 Labels? (nm)Birddog
Nov 3, 2003 7:08 PM
I was told that when the label has the 531 running at an angle, that signifys that ALL the tubes are butted, whereas the label with 531 running horizontal means
SOME of the tubes are butted. In other words, the diagonal indicates a higher quality frameset.
Some 531 labels here!wspokes
Nov 5, 2003 9:15 AM
Just came across a few posted today on this site. John Barron is a good guy to deal with also.
Thanks! (nm)VW
Nov 5, 2003 9:56 AM
Found Some More..... !!!!gspot
Nov 8, 2003 4:33 PM
check it out..
Thanks for all the Response ... but ...VW
Nov 9, 2003 5:53 PM
... this is what I did. Since I had to get decals for my Raleigh International and my Bianchi fixed gear, I bought the whole thing from the UK ... a place called Nick at Lloyd's. Here's their web address:

Prices are very good, but after US$ to Sterling Pound Paypal conversion and additional shipment cost, it is not worth it unless ordering a bunch of stuff.