's Forum Archives - Racing

Archive Home >> Racing(1 2 3 )

I need help from a tax person(2 posts)

I need help from a tax persontriple shot espresso
Dec 17, 2003 3:02 PM
How do I get a tax id for my club so I can open a bank account? There's a bunch of types of ids, is it possible to get one for a club that makes money that sponsors give us tax deductible.
re: I need help from a tax personwily in pacifica
Dec 17, 2003 4:30 PM

Check out the General Discussion board for a reply