Mar 13, 2003 7:48 AM
|Had Bacardi 151 with coke last night at a bar!! HELLO!!!! that is one drink that will mess you up - PRONTO!
anyone care to share drink recipies?
|Used Bacardi 151 to cut Everclear. Put in shot glass...||Brooks|
Mar 13, 2003 9:22 AM
|light on fire(!) to warm it up, blow it out and throw it down! That was 30 years ago and I still remember puking my guts out and having the worse hangover of my young (and subsequent) life. Haven't touched the stuff (either 151 or Everclear) since.
|SoCo and Dew||Alex-in-Evanston|
Mar 13, 2003 1:30 PM
|Southern Comfort and Mountain Dew - sickly sweet and revolting. I had a buddy from Ann Arbor who drank these; said all the good folks in his town did. Anybody care to confirm this?
|list of vomit inducing drinks||ColnagoFE|
Mar 13, 2003 4:00 PM
|Here's a partial list of vomit inducing drinks drunk while in high school or college because
a) we were too stupid to know better or
b) they got you drunk on the cheap
1. Everclear-King of the cheap and potent. can be added to a trashcan full of Hi-C and other assorted liquors in order to get an entire party drunk on the cheap...also see "Trashcan Party"
2. Cheap and/or fortified wines--Boones Farm/TJ Swann/Night Train/Wild Irish Rose/MD 20/20--many a night praying to the porcelain god over these.
3. Southern Comfort and anything-Blaughhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Cheap Beer--Stag/Dubuque Star/Schaeffer/Carlings Black Label, etc. --you may not get sick that night, but these do a good number on your gastrointesinal tract the next morning.
5. Any kind of Bourbon from cheap to expensive--guaranteed hangover
6. Amaretto and Squirt--sickly sweet and not too potent. Typical high school girl drink along with TJ Swann wine and cheap beer usually.
7. Cheap Lime Vodka mixed with Sprite--nuff said.
the list could go on and on, but you get the point....
|list of vomit inducing drinks||tarwheel|
Mar 14, 2003 11:39 AM
|When I was in high school, we used to sneak drinks from my dad's liquor cabinet. To avoid detection, we would pour a little bit out of each bottle -- mixing up scotch, gin, rum and whatever else he had in stock. My dad was also on a Diet Dr. Pepper kick about that time, and we would mix our concoctions with Dr. Pepper. To this day, I can't drink a Dr. Pepper without gagging.|
|151+anything!||JS Haiku Shop|
Mar 14, 2003 7:01 AM
|after 2 strong ones, forget about it. instant short-term memory loss. :)
btw, i prefer 151 + diet coke (diet coke only to make the 151 a little darker).