|Some (pathetic) humor for a dreary Tues AM.||look271|
Mar 26, 2002 7:13 AM
|Got this in an e-mail from a friend. Since most of us enjoy the outdoors while riding, thought you might find these amusing. Here are some comment's from people
who just shouldn't be out in the woods...enjoy!
Hikers' Comment Cards...
A wilderness area asked hikers to fill out comment cards.
These are actual comments left by hikers:
- Trail needs to be reconstructed. Please avoid building
trails that go uphill.
- Too many bugs and leaches and spiders and spider webs.
Please spray the wilderness to rid the area of these pests.
- Please pave the trails so they can be plowed of snow
during the winter.
- Chairlifts need to be in some places so that we can get to
wonderful views without having to hike to them.
- The coyotes made too much noise last night and kept me
awake. Please eradicate these annoying animals.
- A small deer came into my camp and stole my jar of
pickles. Is there a way I can get reimbursed? Please
- Reflectors need to be placed on trees every 50 feet so
people can hike at night with flashlights.
- Escalators would help on steep uphill sections.
- Need more signs to keep area pristine.
- A McDonalds would be nice at the trailhead.
- The places where trails do not exist are not well marked.
- I brought lots of sandwich makings, but forgot bread.
If you have extra bread, leave it in the yellow tent at
- Too many rocks in the mountains.