RoadBikeReview.com's Forum Archives - Good Trader-Bad Trader

Archive Home >> Good Trader-Bad Trader

Scam loni morina (2 posts)

Scam loni morina <morina_l@yahoo.com>jenssorenson
Jan 24, 2004 9:11 PM
From : loni morina
Sent : Friday, January 23, 2004 1:30 PM
To : Jens Sorenson
Subject : Giant Ac 1

| | | Inbox

OK JEN AND THANKS FOR THE MAIL,HOW ARE YOU DOING ABOUT THE SHIPPING, THAT SHOULD BE MY ARRANGEMENT, I WILL TAKE CARE OF SHIPPING MYSELF. I WILL HAVE TO CONTACT MY CLIENT IN THE STATE THAT IS OWEING ME $6,000 TO ISSUE YOU A CERTIFIED CASHIER CHECK AND AS SOON AS YOU GET THE CHECK I WILL LIKE YOU TO HOLD OUT YOUR AMOUNT AND SEND ME THE REMAINING BALANCE TO MY SHIPPING AGENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER SO THAT I CAN REGISTER WITH MY SHIPPERS TO PICK UP THE BIKE FROM YOU , I WILL ALSO NEED YOUR FULL NAME ,ADDRESS AND PHONE # THAT WILL BE WRITTEN ON THE CHEQUE TO MAKE THE TRANSACTION FASTER AND .IF THIS TERMS ARE OKAY BY YOU I WILL LIKE YOU QUICKLY RESPONCE SO THAT I CAN FORWARD IT TO MY CLIENT WHO I S GOING TO ISSUE YOU THE CHECK AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE CHECK BY ANY COURIER SERVICEGET BACK TO ME ASAP. MY REGARD TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
THANKS,
MORINA.
Ah yes, another fine SCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAM!...nmdavet
Jan 25, 2004 3:24 AM