RoadBikeReview.com's Forum Archives - Good Trader-Bad Trader

Archive Home >> Good Trader-Bad Trader

FRAUD ALERT: BEWARE OF jerry_whit2000@yahoo.com(3 posts)

FRAUD ALERT: BEWARE OF jerry_whit2000@yahoo.commichiganuser
Dec 19, 2003 1:19 PM
My freind & I are selling different size bikes and both received the same message on the same day. read below

RE:willing to buy your KLEIN Q-PRO CARBON 2003

i got the exact same thing
stay away from MR jerrywhit
EXACTsame thing.
gh

"Whitehead, Ben C. -- MPS" wrote:
is this the guy?
-----Original Message-----
From: jerry whit [mailto:jerry_whit2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 4:06 PM
To: ben.whitehead@ttmps.com
Subject: willing to buy your KLEIN Q-PRO CARBON 2003

hello,
this is MR jerrywhit,the reason why i mailed you was that i
saw you advert placed on net that you want to sell the above
mentioned
item
please if is still available kindly tell me?
1.the current condition[tell if negotiable]
2.your asking price
3.the goods picture
4 payment through a cheque that can be drwan in any uS bank.
best regards
jerry
SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM, not spam,spam,spam!....nm...................davet
Dec 19, 2003 5:31 PM
re: FRAUD ALERT: BEWARE OF jerry_whit2000@yahoo.comMalandMo
Jan 3, 2004 9:02 AM
I just received the exact same e-mail.