RoadBikeReview.com's Forum Archives - Good Trader-Bad Trader

Archive Home >> Good Trader-Bad Trader

FRAUD: Cannondale Scalpel 3000(3 posts)

FRAUD: Cannondale Scalpel 3000jvan
Apr 18, 2003 7:41 AM
andreasnitschke2000@hotmail.com

just one more fraud on the list. His girlfriend is back too. (see other posts.) Same deal, claims shipment and wants money wired to his girlfriend...

>make the payment for my girlfriend at these full name and address:
>
>Name: Aniculesei Ioana Angelica
>Address: Hackenhofenerstr.5c
>City: Frankfurt
>Zipcode: 60433
>Country: Germany

Thanks to everyone posting earlier about this jacka$$. Because of you guys I was inspired to email him after he supposedly sent the bike to my friend. Guess what, the bike was still available and ready to ship, and would I please make payment to his girlfriend...

Keep the fraud posts coming and we will stop them.

Here's some text of the email conversations:

From: "andreas nitschke" [ Save address ]
Subject: Re: Cannondale Scalpel 3000
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:28:21 +0000
I've already sent a bike to your friend,it's true,but i have another 2
bikes.I'm a sponsored biker and i have some of the ways in which i get bikes
cheaper than retail.Why you want to make me troubles?I'm a honest man.Your
friend has the tracking number of the box,and he will be able to pick up the
bike thuesday morning.

To: "andreas nitschke"
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:19:07 +0000

Really! Teriffic, why don't you mail it to my girlfriend Aniculesei Ioana Angelica, I believe you know her.

You just blew it and I just saved my friend $1600.

Hello James!
The bike is still available.I could ship the bike by UPS Service.Reply
me asap.
re: FRAUD: Cannondale Scalpel 3000msamsom
Apr 18, 2003 9:41 AM
I've been emailing with this guy the last few days. He is not answering my questions about the bike. This guy needs to be removed from the site.