RoadBikeReview.com's Forum Archives - Good Trader-Bad Trader

Archive Home >> Good Trader-Bad Trader

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FM CHEATER- MICHAEL CHAPLIN!!!!!(1 post)

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FM CHEATER- MICHAEL CHAPLIN!!!!!RAMSEY
May 10, 2002 7:15 AM
WARNING TO CLASSIFIED AD USERS!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE FOLLOWING
CLASSIFIED AD CHEATER-
MICHAEL CHAPLIN
27 mccarter ave
fair haven nj 07704
m.chaplin2@verizon.net

HERE'S A COPY OF THE MTBR.COM CLASSIFIED AD THAT HE CHEATED ME ON:

FOR SALE: Speedplay FROGS + NEW CLEATS

I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR OVER TWO MONTHS
TO GET THIS CHEAT NAMED MICHAEL CHAPLIN TO DELIVER ON HIS PROMISE TO
SEND ME PEDALS/CLEATS AS PROMISED IN HIS MTBR.COM CLASSIFIED AD (DESCRIBED
BELOW). IT TOOK HIM OVER ONE MONTH TO FINALLY SEND ME THE PEDALS. I HAD TO
SEND COUNTLESS EMAILS TO HIM, ASKING WHERE THE PEDALS WERE AND WHEN THEY
FINALLY ARRIVED, THEY FAILED TO INCLUDE THE CLEATS WHICH THEMSELVES COST $33. IN HIS LAST EMAIL TO ME DATED 4/23 (SEE BELOW), HE EVEN ADMITS THAT HE FORGOT TO INCLUDE THESE CLEATS AND PROMISES TO SEND THEM BUT TO DATE THEY NEVER ARRIVED. I TRIED TO GET PAYPAL TO HELP BUT THEY WILL ONLY HELP IF YOU SUBMIT A
REPORT WITHIN 1 MONTH OF PAYMENT. I HAVE FILED A DISPUTE WITH MY CREDIT
CARD COMPANY BUT I DOUBT THEY WILL RESOLVE THIS FOR ME. ANY SUGGESTIONS
ON WHAT OTHER OPTIONS I HAVE TO EITHER MAKE HIM DELIVER THE CLEATS OR
REFUND ME THE CLEATS PURCHASE PRICE?? PLEASE SEE A COPY OF ALL MY EMAIL
MESSAGES TO MICHAEL CHAPLIN AND HIS RESPONSES. FEEL FREE TO EMAIL THIS
CHEAT NAMED MICHAEL CHAPLIN AND ASK HIM WHY HE IS A CHEAT!!!!!! AND REMEMBER,
DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS CROOK!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
RAMSEY

Michael,
This is it. My final warning to you. I have patiently waited
over 2 months for you to fulfill your obligation to deliver
your pedals/accessories as promised but to no avail. I've
only received delays and excuses from you. Either you deliver to my mailbox by Wednesday May 8th (that will have allowed you 1 month to semd me the cleats per your email message below) the SPEEDPLAY PEDAL CLEATS that you had originally promised to include with the pedals, or you immediately credit my paypal account (to email address- ramseyt1@hotmail.com) for the $33 it will cost me to buy the speedplay cleats that you have failed to deliver. Your choice. Otherwise, I will take action against you to recover this $33.
I suggest, for both our sakes, that you simply resolve this dispute before you force me to take action that will waste both your and my time. You have forced me to do this. Yes, it's only $33 dollars but
now it's about principle. Please resolve this before May 8th so I
don't have to move ahead with my action.
Thank you.
Ramsey

From: "RAMSEY TUGOZ"
To: m.chaplin2@verizon.net
Subject: Re: SPEEDPLAY FROGS CLEATS **FINAL REQUEST***
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:19:29 +0000

Michael,
It has been 7 days since you said you'd mail the CLEATS but
they still have not arrived. Please confirm when you
sent them (via USPS?). The pedals that you sent only took
3 days to arrive so the CLEATS s