|Need Help Finding fair prices.||Schvonzie|
Dec 8, 2003 2:53 PM
|I am going to try and sell some stuff, but i was wondering what people thought were fair prices. I put suggested prices next to things, but feel free to comment or contact me. thanks alot. I will probably end up putting this stuff on the EBAY.
1. Dura Ace 12-25 Cassette, used less than 5 times. Perfect Conditon $70ish?
2. Mavic Ksyrium SSC SL's, Used less than 5 times. Perfect Condition. $600ish
3. Conti Attack and Force Tires. Used less than 100 miles. Almost perferct Condition. Still has full tred. $60
4. Dura-Ace Front Der. Used. Has the finish rubbed off the inside, but outside still looks brand new. $35ish
5. Fi'zi:k Pave Saddle. Grey with Cromoly Rails. Had it on the girls bike and it wasn't "comfortable" Mabey 3 rides on it. $40ish.
6. Selle San Marco Era Pro. Black and Grey. Lightly used, still as a lot of miles left. $60ish.
7. Oakley Scar Sunglasses. Grey frames with amber lenses. Near Perfect condition. Includes cleaning sock. $90
8. Oakley M-Frame. Blue folding frame. Lens is for bright light. Near perfect condition. $100ish
Leftover SLU CYCLING SOCKS. SMALL ONLY. 10 bucks a pair. Help support your local team. We will have all sizes in the spring.
Email questions or offers to email@example.com. First come, first serve.
|Buy an ad, cheapskate (nm)||TJeanloz|
Dec 8, 2003 2:57 PM
|re: Need Help Finding fair prices.||lyleseven|
Dec 8, 2003 2:59 PM
|I think you are about 10-15% too high on most items; as for the SL's, I would suggest about $500. Also, used tires, no matter how little used, have a very low resale value.|
|re: Need Help Finding fair prices.||Schvonzie|
Dec 8, 2003 3:42 PM
|Sorry about not buying an add. Thanks for the help on the prices. I sold a pair of Conti supersonics once, i guess i just got lucky!!!|
|re: Need Help Finding fair prices.||ngl|
Dec 8, 2003 3:54 PM
|You are not asking what fair prices are, you are just trying to get free advertising and get maximum dollar for your goods. No one wants to buy from a cheapskate.
Do your own homework on ebay.
|misuse of ebay I think...||russw19|
Dec 8, 2003 3:44 PM
|Ebay is an auction site... not a sales site or a classified. It's an auction site... use it as such.. list the stuff at $1 and let the bidding happen.
Otherwise if you are looking for a classified, pay the $3 and use the classifieds here for the ad you just listed.
|How can you "misuse" Ebay?||cyclingforwealth|
Dec 8, 2003 5:32 PM
|Ebay is hardly an auction site anymore. "Buy it now" and ebay stores are just as common as auctions.|
|Those are all new prices from online retailers. Go lower. (nm)||PmbH|
Dec 8, 2003 3:50 PM