RoadBikeReview.com's Forum Archives - General

Archive Home >> General(1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 )

SCAM ALERT!(5 posts)

SCAM ALERT!ClydeTri
Oct 14, 2003 12:50 PM
following is an email with a reply and their follow up..reads from bottom up. Another scammer at work! Got it unsoliciated through ebay...

Dear sir,

the bike will be shipped from Uk London.
The delivery will be by UPS AirExpress so you can enjoy the bike in max 3 days.
If you are interested mail me soon so we can close the eeal asap.
Regards