|Need help on a couple of items||Thadimire|
Jun 8, 2003 7:26 PM
|1. My new Fondriest has developed creaking franks. Does anyone know how to eliminate this?
2. I purchased a pair of Kysrum SSC SLs yesterday, I have the campy version. The salesman told me that these are only for campy 10 not campy 9. My 9 speed cassett mounted fine. I seems that the chain line moved about 0.5 to 1mm in towards the spokes. My questions are;
- Are Kysruims only for campy 10
- Am I missing some type of spacer
3. New campy hubs are maked 9/10 speed. How does campy accomplish this? Do new humbs come with a spacer?
Thanks for your help
|re: Need help on a couple of items||divve|
Jun 9, 2003 3:15 AM
|1) for creaking franks try boiling less long:) For your cranks (make sure it's indeed your cranks) disassemble, clean, and apply grease to all mating surfaces.
2) according to the Mavic doc no spacers are required. You can mount either an ED9 or ED10 cassette without modification.
|creaking Franks are always better than creaking Freds. (nm)||Frith|
Jun 9, 2003 4:25 AM