's Forum Archives - General

Archive Home >> General(1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 )


Dec 1, 2002 4:25 AM
While channel surfing, I briefly seen a bike stabilized on rollers via a clamp, similar to a that of a work-stand. The whole mechanism was connected to the frame of the rollers. The attachment point was the seatpost and there was "piston" between the clamp and the roller-frame attachment assembly. The rider furiously sprinted standing up with the the "piston" stabilizing the left/right motion. I use rollers, but I have not perfected the art of sprinting, standing-up for any great length. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?? I'd love to get one of these....
Yea, sureKunfoochi
Dec 1, 2002 6:08 PM
Performance bike has them, they're called front stabilizers. They're for the performance technique rollers, so I'd imagine you'd have to get the kind that are made for your rollers...but these might work.

Good Luck
Don't think so...Brooks
Dec 2, 2002 1:06 PM
The Performance front stabilizers are not what he described. Read the post again: clamped to seat post with some kind of shock absorber. The Performance model clamps to fork without springs, shocks, or whatever.