|For the sake of equal time: bad things about riding outdoors||joekm|
Nov 15, 2002 6:04 AM
|Again, all in good fun...... |
Top 5 Bad Things About Riding Outdoors:
5) Oh well, at least most insects have about 6 times the protien of ground beef.
4) That's right Mr. Motorist, we are #1, but shouldn't you use your index finger
to tell me that?
3) Does this Airborne jersey make me look like a fred or a poser?
2) Always an adventure walking into a Seven Eleven with lycra shorts and shaved legs.
....and the number one bad thing about riding outdoors......
1) .... Replacement Tire: $35 - $50
.... New Inner Tube: about $5
.... Having your cell phone when you slice
your tire about 30 miles from home and
you've forgotten your frame pump: PRICELESS
|Makes it that it sucks to be inside that much more when not out||teacherguy|
Nov 15, 2002 8:07 AM