|A rebuttal to earlier post about training indoors..||joekm|
Nov 14, 2002 10:49 AM
|All in good fun of course ;) |
Top 5 Bad Things about Riding Trainers/ Rollers Indoors:
5) Have to turn the TV/ way up so you can hear it over the "roller whine"
4) Moisture wicking Jerseys don't work so well in still air
3) Can't spit on the carpet after drinking from water bottle
2) On the road, the sunglasses look cool. On the trainer, you look like a dweeb
....and the number one reason why training indoors is a bad thing......
1) You know what they say, "Curiosity severed the cat's paw...."
Nov 14, 2002 1:07 PM
But I'd recommend setting a fan up right in front of you. To make my setup even more trick I got a remote control plug in from Radioshack and attached it to the fan so once I start sweating about 5 mins in I just throw the fan on. Works well.
|re: A rebuttal to earlier post about training indoors..||scruffyduncan|
Nov 15, 2002 4:26 AM
|just ride in shorts, shoes and HRM. Then set up your ironing board beside your bike, it forms a handy table for drinks, remote, towel, snacks etc.|| |