|Top Ten List||jromack|
Aug 1, 2002 8:07 AM
|You Know You're Addicted To Cycling When...
10. Your surgeon tells you you need a heart valve replacement and you ask if you have a choice between presta and schrader.
9. A measurement of 44-36-40 doesn't refer to the latest Playboy centerfold, but that new gear ratio you were considering for your Cannondale.
8. A Power Bar starts tasting better than a Snickers.
7. The bra your wife finds in your glove compartment belongs to your Trek and not the cute waitress at Denny's.
6. You wear your heart monitor to bed to make sure you stay within your target zone during any extracurricular activities.
5. The funeral director tells you "NO!" you can't ride your Litespeed in the funeral procession, even if you keep your headlight on.
4. You experience an unreasonable envy over someone who has bar end extenders longer than yours.
3. You're too tired for hanky-panky on a Friday night but pump out a five-hour century on Saturday.
2. Your wife tells you the only way she'll let you ride across the country is over her dead body and you tell her, "If that's the case, you'll be my first speed bump!"
AND the number-one reason you know you're addicted to bicycling...
1. You no longer require a hankie to blow your nose.
|Hee, Hee...pretty good! ;-) (nm)||jtferraro|
Aug 1, 2002 8:41 AM
|Power bars will NEVER taste better than a Snickers! (nm)||ColnagoFE|
Aug 1, 2002 9:47 AM
|but, those new Balance Gold bars...||ClydeTri|
Aug 1, 2002 10:02 AM
|are very good, almost candy bar level...|
|Try Fibar. mmmmm(nm)||Kristin|
Aug 1, 2002 10:13 AM
|I second that...mmmmm (nm)||lnin0|
Aug 1, 2002 10:34 AM
|yup...much better than the metrx bar i have with me today (nm)||ColnagoFE|
Aug 1, 2002 12:55 PM
|Awefully messy in a jersey pocket, though! (nm)||look271|
Aug 1, 2002 4:43 PM