|A little Friday humor||PhatMatt|
May 17, 2002 10:34 AM
|I normaly do not pass this kind of thing on, but what the hell. It is a firday. I am sure Spirito will like it.
HOW TO MAKE LOVE
4 Laughing eyes.
4 Well-shaped legs.
4 Loving arms.
2 Firm milk containers.
1 Fur-lined mixing bowl.
1 Firm banana.
1. Look into laughing eyes.
2. Spread well-shaped legs with loving arms.
3. Squeeze and massage milk containers very gently.
4. Gently add firm banana to mixing bowl, working in and out
until well creamed.
For best results. Continue to knead milk containers.
5. As heat rises, plunge banana deep into mixing bowl and cover
with nuts, leave to soak (preferably NOT overnight).
6. The cake is done when banana is soft. If banana does not soften,
repeat steps 3-5 or change mixing bowls.
1. If you are in an unfamiliar kitchen, wash utensils carefully before and after use.
2. Do not lick mixing bowl after use.
3. If cake rises, leave town.