|Are people just more flaky when there is a full moon?||apamin|
Apr 27, 2002 6:56 PM
|Is there such a thing as a link between human behaviour and the lunar synodic cycle?
It is a full moon and here is what happened today:
- a minivan cut me off for no reason and then the driver swore at me for being there
- a bus swerved over two lanes and just missed me
- a cab turned in front of me and then just stopped, forcing me to come to a complete stop to avoid hitting him
- another car ran a red light and barely missed hitting me: this one was scary!
- I gave up counting the number of cars that ran red lights
What is it? It's insane out there!
|Spring fever perhaps?||Leisure|
Apr 28, 2002 4:41 AM
|I notice a lot of seasonal crap. Just yesterday I watched a couple of SUVs going at it roadraging. First I've seen of it since before Winter, go figure.|
Apr 28, 2002 6:18 AM
|The PD I work for was very busy Friday night and Saturday. When I left last night the cells were full. I do believe that there are a bunch of lunaticks (sp?) out there!|
|re: Are people just more flaky when there is a full moon?||simplystella|
Apr 28, 2002 8:59 AM
|I am a clinician in a psychiatric hospital...I DO find that a full moon does have an impact on people's behavior...we notice it at the hospital each month. It is not just the people we treat but, as you've noticed, it is across the board...|
|Ah Stella, now that is someone I desire||apamin|
Apr 28, 2002 9:03 AM
|particularly when the moon is full. signed: Tennessee W.|| |