|JTOLLESON-How did you resolve CT1 issue?||MP|
Apr 5, 2002 8:09 AM
|I seem to recall you were struggling with a decision over whether to buy a CT1. What did you decide?|
|re: JTOLLESON-How did you resolve CT1 issue?||jtolleson|
Apr 5, 2002 8:16 AM
|Oh god. My decisionmaking saga is far too long to repeat here. Several factors eventually had me abandon the CT1 idea... First, I decided I didn't want to deal with the local LBS that is the Colnago dealer, and my efforts to test ride one owned by a guy from my cycling club kept getting thwarted by snow.
Suffice it to say that I have a Seven Axiom on order through Excel up in Boulder. Thanks for asking!