|Flightdeck 6501 questions||nazgul|
Apr 4, 2002 11:20 AM
|Hi all, |
I got a new flightdeck 6501 but the manual that came with it was for the 6500. I get how to do most things but I have several questions.
1) is there a way to set the odometer. Mine came set at 1360 miles. Do I have to reset the whole unit with the AC button or is there a better way.
2) how do you set the clock? I figured out how to get in the mode where you can set wheel circumference, gears etc.. But this sunday I'll have to change the clock for daylight savings and I don't know how to do it...
3) The computer seems to go to sleep and won't autostart. I have to take it off and press the b button before it starts working. Is there a workaround?
Best of all, I got a new Cannondale r2000si with the flightdeck and I took it for a spin this morning. Too bad I only had time for 15 miles, but the bike is so much nicer than my old raleigh r600.
|re: Flightdeck 6501 questions||DrD|
Apr 4, 2002 11:57 AM
|1. Yes - only by hitting the AC button and re-setting everything |
2. Get the display to the CLK setting, then hold the "B" switch on the back for 5 seconds, then set the clock (use the "A" switch to set the hour, then hit the B switch, then use the A switch to set the minutes, then hit the B switch when you are done)
3. It's not a bug, it's a feature ;-) - the computer goes into power-saver mode after 30min of inactivity - you have to hit either the "A" or "B" button to wake it up (you shouldn't have to remove the computer to press the buttons on the back)
|Thanks for the info (nm)||nazgul|
Apr 4, 2002 4:04 PM