|re: GO TO THIS SITE!!!!!||Big J|
Sep 11, 2001 3:47 AM
|Wow. You're right - I totally thank you for posting a link to such an awesome bike. I cannot believe that it hasn't gone for at least 100 Million Dollars (tm) yet. Looks to be a great 'cross bike just waiting to happen!
- The seat positioning is spot-on. You have made me realize that both my road bike and my 'cross bike are set up all wrong. Thank you!!!
- Those one-piece forged cranks look sweet. Probably much lighter than anything on my bike. Is that a Campy bottom bracket in there?
- The stock reflectors are a nice touch. Personally, I find it snobby (not to mention downright dangerous) that most serious cyclists remove theirs. Good on ya' for "keepin' it real".
- No tape on the bars means better grip in the rain. Not to mention that it saves probably 3 or 4 pounds.
- I like the extra slack in the rear derailleur cable. Riders in the know use this little trick to stay prepared in case they ever have to use extra cable length on the trail or on the road.
All in all, sweet ride, bud! The only improvement I can see is to invert the handlebars for that true drunk-guy-who-lives-under-the-bridge look.
|DON'T GO TO THIS SITE! eom||cxking|
Sep 12, 2001 5:19 AM