RoadBikeReview.com's Forum Archives - Components

Archive Home >> Components(1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 )

LORD JESUS, Scott!!(6 posts)

LORD JESUS, Scott!!OldEdScott
Aug 27, 2003 5:40 AM
Oh wait, sorry, HOLY MOSES!!

Since you're ebaying for Suntour now, CHECK THIS:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3623934570&category=2904

Buy 'em! Git 'em! Use 'em! Be the coolest kid in San Diego!
re: LORD JESUS, Scott!!sn69
Aug 28, 2003 5:40 AM
When did these pop up? Crappers...gotta go fly. I'm planning on running bullhorns on the new rig (I like 'em, they're comfy for me, and they're different). I've got to think about how these might work on the bike with that set-up.

Damn.
Aw-dammitsn69
Aug 28, 2003 5:50 AM
OKAY, Ed. You're evil, and now I'm in your debt. ...Stinkin' "buy it now" feature. I'm supposed to be thinking about Vmce, Critical Field Length and the APU fire suppression system in the mighty C-9, not Suntour Porn.

Incidentally, check out all of Andy's website. He's got some good stuff.

Gotta think about a 7 sped casette on an older pair of CXP-21 rims with '98 105 hubs. Hmmmm. Spacer required?
Good man! You are now the proud owner ofOldEdScott
Aug 28, 2003 6:21 AM
one of the rarest and most lusted-after items in Suntour's storied history of innovations! All retro-dom is envious! NOS too!

Here, read this from the iBOB list:

[BOB] Re: Suntour Command Shifters
RThier@aol.com RThier@aol.com
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:17:32 EST