's Forum Archives - Components

Archive Home >> Components(1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 )

Pedals(1 post)

Sep 24, 2001 3:49 PM
I have often heared people say that clip-in pedals with the ability to "float" are preferable because they allow the foot greater range of motion. The only problem is I don't know what this "float" is and can't seem to find the term on most websites.
IS THERE another term that is used for this feature?